Saturday 21 February 2009

Spring has Sprung

It really has, not just on my card. It's such a gorgeous sunny day today, no-one would ever think it was thick snow and utter chaos out there just a few weeks ago. So what am I doing on this glorious day? Making cards!!Yep, it's my second post of the day, I'm blogging like the clappers!!!!!
This card was inspired by the challenge on Cute Card Thursday. The challenge there was to featured something spring-like on the card, the theme was "Signs of Spring" - This could be interpreted through your image, an embellishment or even your colour-scheme.

So here we go, my take on that challenge:


Another gorgeous image from the Holly & Madison download bundle coloured in with my Copics. The background is a mixture of Copics and Distress Inks (I have yet to get my airbrush system out of the box, quite scary that!).

Copics used are: N1, B14, RV01, B00, G07,G12, G14, G05, G99, E00, R32, E11, E31, E33, E37, E13, E35, YO6, Y17, Y15, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR23, YR24.





Thanks for visiting xxx

8 comments:

Marcea said...

wow - this is brilliant - I adore everything about it!!! Fab image and colour choice - perfect!!!!!!
-x-

Rach said...

what a fabulous spring card, great colours and details.xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So cute spring card! Beautiful image, coloring and details

tracy said...

ooohhh this is stunning Karen beautiful spring colours.
Tracy

Unknown said...

Your colouring is just amazing Karen. What a fantastic take on our theme this week - lovely and bright. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Juliet said...

Another stunning card! Love the colours and the 'feel' of this.
Juliet xx

Paula's ponderings said...

This card is just so fabulous real wow factor. Gorgeous feel good colours!!

Louly said...

Phwarrr Karen, this is jaw droppingly beautiful! it's so warm and fresh at the same time ooooh I love it!