Everything today is focused on environmental issues, so lets GO GREEN! Show me how green you can get! But this is a green dish with a few extra ingredients, sprinkle it with three buttons or brads, season with a little ribbon, and finally add that special little "recycled something. Plus of course it must contain at least one Charmed Cards & Crafts download".
So with these requirements in mind I made two cards:
- DOWNLOAD is Ghost George from the Halloween Collection
- THREE glittery large GREEN BRADS from Imaginisce Hallowhimsy Collection
- GREEN Ribbon is K&Co Margo Felt Ribbon
- The "RECYCLED SOMETHING" is pink Scrabble letters from my daughters' old Scrabble set.
- GREEN double-sided papers from K&Co's Halloween Mat Pad
The Rub-ons are also K&Co Halloween, and the Haunted House Journalling piece inside (also green) is from the Imaginisce Hallowhimsy Toe Tags Sheet.
This second card has a green country feel to it, which ties in nicely with the "go green" theme.
- Puddle Love download from the Love & Marriage Collection
- K&Co Brookfield Floral Stripe Embossed GREEN paper AND Basic Grey Mellow Paper Sapid (plain GREEN paper)
- Maya Road GREEN Velvet Rick Rack RIBBON
- TWO GREEN Prima Cavalier BRADS and ONE heart BUTTON
- The "RECYCLED SOMETHING" is a flower I removed from one of the girl's old summer hats.
The hearts are from the Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine Heart Button Cover sheet.
Please do have a go at this challenge, I really love seeing what you come up with.