That is the challenge today on Dottie's World. Louise set the challenge this week and this is what she wanted:
Make something using one of the download images that isn't a card. Simple!
I decided upon a Halloween clipboard, and it gave me the chance to work with those wonderful Halloween colours again.
- Dottie & George Halloween Download
- Clipboard blackened with ink.
- K & Company Halloween Die-cut shapes. The frog is from the self-adhesive chipboard pack.
- Large eyelets from my Crop-a-dile pack
- Twine (own stash)
- Black Diamond Stickles Glitter Glue
- Doodlebug Sequin Flowers
- Imaginisce Hallowhimsy Epoxy Brad and Studded webs
- Prima Ribbon (for the corner), mixed ribbons and fibres for the top.
Pop over to Dottie's World and enter this fab challenge. The other designers have created some wonderful ideas for you to help get those creative juices flowing.