Saturday 21 February 2009

Challenges... and want some free Copics??

Woohoo! This is the third challenge card I am blogging in a week! It's my new Copic's, they are screaming out to me to be used. Did I tell you I purchased a second set? And listen to this, Charmed Cards & Crafts (my shop) and Graphics Direct (absolute best place for Copics) have come together to enable one lucky person to get a set of 72 pens FREE OF CHARGE! Wow eh? Thought that would get your interest!! Watch this space for further news.


So back to the challenges. This one is from a Spoon Full of Sugar and involved a sketch, this is my interpretation:



Madison image from the fabulous Holly & Madison download bundle. Frame and umbrella were cut on my Silhouette. Maya Road chipboard flowers, I coloured the larger one with my Copics and the smaller one I covered in coordinating Basic Grey paper. All paper here is Basic Grey Ambrosia.
The copics used for colouring in my image are: R32, R37, R39, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG45, BG49, Y8, Y11, Y13, N1, E00, E11, R20
Oh and pop over to Dottie's World tomorrow for a FREE Holly download image!
Thanks for looking xxx

9 comments:

Louly said...

Ah Karen this is scrumtious! If it were a cake it would be in my belly and I would be licking my lips!
It's funny the effect the Copics have had on us isn't it! There's just no stopping us!

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..love the colours.
TFS hugs clarex

maddy hill said...

wow what a prize and wow what a card too ! gorgeous colouring !!!

Sue said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, luv the colours, great colouring, oh free copics!!! Im watching! lol.sue.x

Vee said...

Fab card love the papers and the image.Free Copics Wow!! Thanks for sharing..
xx Vee

Marcea said...

oooh I am loving these images - she is so funky!! Fab card, another stunner
-x-

tracy said...

Georgous card Karen been watching everyones wonderful creations since the new collection came out just waiting for pay day lol.
I have had promarkers my sister has ordered some copics to try so we will have to see which one I like can't wait for tomorrows challenge.
Tracy

Juliet said...

These colours are fabulous! Why haven't I got these papers? Love this one too.
Juliet xx

Cazzy said...

Please do tell, I don't have any Coptics yet! I need some now.

Love the card, it is great fun.