Friday 7 September 2007

Smile!

Sometimes life gets you down and it's hard to see the sunny side of life. My brother is one of the funniest and down-right BESTEST human beings I know but lately he seems to have lost his sparkle. I decided to try and put that smile back on his face and bought two funny DVD's: Mr Bean's Holiday and Wild Hogs (sooo funny). In our last CJ Mellie made an entry using a picture of Snowflake the albino gorilla that instantly made me laugh, I therefore decided to use that picture on a card to go with the DVD's. If the sight of that adorable beast does not put some serious creases in his face, then nothing will!



The picture is a bit blurry so I'll take another tomorrow in better light.


3 comments:

Louly said...

Oh Wow Karen! that really has made me smile,and it'snot just the photo, what an utterly lush and scrumtious card. I love how you've used the brads on some of the spots. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I know i'm stupid to worry, it's only a flipping blog for Gawd's sake. lol.

Juliet said...

Hope the dvds and card cheered your brother up Karen - that gorilla is so funny.

Mellie said...

Wow you have made a great job of Snowflakes picture on your card. It looks fab. I'm sure your brother will laugh the moment he sees it. Hope he enjoys the films too.