Monday 5 February 2007

OK I've started!!

I've thought about creating one of these bloggie things for a while now, and here I am. My inane musings will probably not benefit anybody but what the heck! Truth be told I haven't really got anything interesting going on in my life, my time is solely taken up with the business, so there's going to be a lot of ramblings over rather mundane things. It's rather like publishing a diary isn't it? I will have to remember to leave out anything too personal!!!

Already I am rather stumped for what to write! I hope the juices flow more freely in future or this is going to be a very short blog!! Talk about falling down at the first hurdle!! I guess it's also knowing that people are going to read what you say so you kinda moderate what you say. I shall have to learn to be as uninhibited on here as I would be in a normal conversation. This is like talking to myself and I'm pretty good at that in everyday life! Is talking to oneself a sign of madness? If so the Easter bunny should come knocking very soon!!

I have a feeling this is going to be highly addictive! Forget about being a mum and business woman, just sit down and blog the day away! The family can surely look after themselves, and the business can run itself! Neither really need me - do they? It wont harm anybody if I just sit here and talk to myself - will it?

Ta ta for right now. I'll be back!

No comments: