Monday 5 February 2007

Circle Journals

I'm in two circle journals at the mo, one on my own site with my lovely members, and one with other retailers - we are all UKS sponsors. This weekend I managed to get no less that three entries done for the Charmed Craft Talk circle. No I wasn't late! I had been sent the CJ's early and as I felt in a creative mood this weekend I did them all.

Here's my etry into one, theme for this jounal is "Garden Flowers".


Second one is themed "Friends". Papers used are from the Basic Grey Blush range (love, love, love) I used BG Magnetic Snaps for the closure of the book. Here's a collection of pictures from that LO.










Finally here is the third layout; theme "What makes me smile".






I enjoy the circle journals. Mini layouts are so much fun.





1 comment:

Caroline said...

Love your CJ's Karen!! They are fun aren't they - I love them too.
By the way Roses have thorns not stings.....hehe!.....