Sunday 16 September 2007

New Goodies...

Lots of new stash arrived last week, the new Peppermint Twist by K&Co, Cloud9 Design and Heidi Grace stash, plus other luverlies. As I needed to make another wedding card I decided to try out the Heidi Grace papers and chipboard (Cherrywood Lane used here). Heart and wording was cut on the Silhouette. The chipboard looks quite purple on the pictures but is actually exactly the same colour as the flowers on the Heidi Grace paper.
Also seems like there's glitter everywhere on the picture but really you can't see that IRL - unless you have zoom vision, which I aint!





I'm expecting to be rid of the glitter on my face by next Wednesday!

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Those papers look gorgeous - can't wait to get mine. Not fair that you get to use them before me though. And while I remember, please stop mentioning that Silhouette when I haven't got one :-(

Mellie said...

LOL I can just see you with glitter everywhere. Beautiful card.

Louly said...

What a beautiful card, you talented thing you.