Sunday 24 August 2008

Dottie and George on Layouts

I realised earlier that I have never seen any of our downloads used on layouts, yet they present a unique way of adding fun and innovative design to any scrapbook page. I therefore seized the chance to use the new Halloween Collection created by Louise Brigden and two of the designs from there, "Flying with Dottie" and "Ghost George". I keep harping on about this but once again it demonstrates how versatile these downloads are as you are able to create just the size that you want.




Products used:
Images from the Halloween Download bundle
Imaginisce Hallowhimsy paper, Spider sticker and Epoxy brad
Bazzill Cardstock
Basic Grey Red Buttons
K&Co Self-adhesive chipboard (Bat, Cat, "Eek")

By the way, how many pictures do you take of your projects before you are happy with the outcome (if ever you ARE happy with the outcome that is)? I wont tell you how many I took for this one, the light was rubbish and I just couldn't get it right! As always it looks so much better "in the flesh".


Come back tomorrow and I'll announce my blog candy winner.

xxx

10 comments:

Juliet said...

Another fabulous piece of work Karen. I agree about the versatility of the D&G downloads (SarahC used one on a LO a while back). How many photos? Well, thank goodness for the delete button and no, I'm never happy.
Love Juliet xx

Nicola said...

Brilliant Karen,glad you back up and running!! I love all the colours on this lay out very halloween!! The girls look wonderful too!Nicola.xx

Jodi said...

Hi,

I love your blog so I have nominated you for the I Love Your Blog Award! Just head over to my blog to pick it up!

Jodi

Louly said...

Wowee girl! You're on a roll! This is twice in one day that you've made my jaw drop! I love everything about this, the picure is just amazing and the way you've put it all together is perfectly balanced. I do envy your flare with scrapping. Well done sweetheart.

Karen said...

Fantstic LOs. Love the colours and everything, Just gorjus.
Love Karen (littlemo) X

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow what a stunning lo, I love the addition of Dottie & George and have been waiting for the right page to come along to add them to myself but I love this page its fantastic. x

Adele said...

Love this Karen, the pic, the colours, the detail...just brilliant!

love Dingle.x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts Karen! Really good idea to use the downloads too xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout Karen.....x

Sarah C said...

This LO has so much fun on it. It's brill.

And yep, I take loads of photos too before I'm happy LOL xxx