Saturday 17 February 2007

Basic Grey!!

The new ranges from Basic Grey arrived yesterday. Out of all the products I stock Basic Grey are my firm favourites, these four new ranges did not disappoint. I was like a kid in a candy store oohing and ahhing. I'm a bit of a fibre freak and the fibres for these ranges are just so lush! We had received a huge stack of pre-orders so was packing until 10pm last night; as I had started work at 8am yesterday morning it was 14 hours of solid work - boy am I feeling it today!! I have developed a bad back which has been playing me up all week, today my wrist is also in agony and I suffered the paper cut to beat all paper cuts, right under my right index finger! It went deep man!! That hurt I gotta tell you! BUT, as it was a Basic Grey paper that did the deed I can forgive!


No comments: