Sunday 19 September 2010

Charming!

It's the last regular Dottie's World challenge for a while. Our lovely Gunn set this challenge and she wanted to see two charms and one brad on our cards, along with a Charmed Downloads. I didn't use a download but one of our Delectable Annie stamps instead.

I am entering this into a couple of other challenges:
Copic Creations - Shading
Christmas Cards


I used the new Basic Grey Jovial papers for the main patterned paper and the circles. I also used one of the new Nestabilities.



I used two Christmas tree charms and a Basic Grey Jovial Glazed Brad as the required elements. The flowers is a heavily glittered Prima rose...




Annie was coloured using my Copic markers. You can see better on the next picture where I glittered Annie's socks, cardigan and hairbands, as well as Teddy's bow...


I decorated the inside too....



The circle border was added here also...




You can see better how the circles align when the card is closed on the next picture...



Please pop over to DW and check out our loyal and wonderful DT members cards...

Thanks for visiting ♥

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen
A stunning card and gorgeous colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

A beautiful little card Karen and she looks as sad as me to hear this is your last challenge on Dotties World!
Pinky

Louise said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous :) I especially love how you have used the circles - they look fab xx

Renkata said...

Karen, wow I never saw layout like this , very unique and gorgeous.

Unknown said...

What a fun card. So many details. Thank for joining the challenge.

RoseC said...

Very pretty. Nicely done.

maddy hill said...

I lovvvvvvvvvvvve this card Karen ! thoses socks are terrific !looks like shes waiting for christmas !
I blog post your candy tomorrow hunny xxx
love ya !
maddy x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Ohh Karen, this is beautiful. I love these papers and colors. Annie is so cute. I got the christmas feeling now. I really have to get some of these papers.

Cheryl said...

Lovely image and beautiful card! Your shading on her sweater is wonderful! Thanks for joining in on the Copic Creations Challenge!
Good luck!