Wednesday 19 August 2009

Candy Winner....

I've tried to draw the winner a couple of times but each time my counting led either to someone not actually linking to anything but just making a comment, or once someone who had entered three times. I had to go away and come back to it with a fresh brain and the counting was doing my head in! Next time I MUST use Mr Linky to automatically add the numbers!

I drew the number randomly at random.org, we also had some emailed entries so the number range was expanded to fit those. Here is the result:



That's ANJIE

Congratulations Anjie, please email through your full name and address details and Graphics Direct will send you your box of 72 Copic markers - WOOHOO!!!

Commiserations to all who didn't win. Don't despair please, there will be more opportunities in the future.Thanks to all who entered xx

30 comments:

Marge said...

WOW, Anjie, congrats!!! Can I borrow some markers - LOL!!! I know you'll truly ENJOY this fabulous prize!!!

Whimsical Wendy said...

Aw shucks, no joy for me this time ;0(

...but good for you Anjie!!! Enjoy your copics & have fun crafting with them! Wendy x

Linby said...

Well done Anjie - enjoy your prize
Linbyx

Beccy said...

Congrats Anjie - Enjoy!

Annie said...

Congratulations - hope you have fun with your amazing prize.

What a shame that people make it hard to do the draw by cheating in that way. Not good.

Ann xxx

julietk said...

Congratulations anjie, I am green with envy. :-)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Congratulations Anjie...have fun!! :)

Vixykins said...

Gosh what a mammouth task Karen! Well done to Anjie, enjoy them girl!

Cazzy said...

Congratulations Anjie, you are so lucky!

Cazzy x

Helen said...

Congrats Anjie...you lucky thing!
Helen x

Caroljenks said...

Huge Congrats Anjie - I'm not jealous at all!!!!!!!!!

Carol x

Lana Clarke said...

Congratulations on winning this super prize ;0)
Lana x

Unknown said...

Woohoo and CONGRATS to Anjie! This is a fabulous prize...you lucky girl you!

Wilma said...

well done Anjie- thats one heck of a load of candy - lucky girl!!

Carmen said...

Well done Anjie :D And well done Karen - sounds like it was a job and a half!

Chrissie said...

Well done Karen for doing all the sorting out, and congratulations to Anjie for a super win!
You lucky duck!
Chrissie

Merry said...

Congrats Anjie.

Well done Karen on sorting out everyone...I think that would be a huge job.

Muppet said...

Well done Anjie, I'm sure you'll enjoy your copics! x

thinker said...

Congratulations Anjie.... ENJOY your win!!!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Anjie :)

Jo said...

Congratulations to Anjie!

Jen said...

Congrats to you Anjie! Sad it's not me but happy for you! Enjoy!

TuKara said...

Congrats,Anji!!

Lynn said...

Way to go Anjie! You lucky lucky girl! Whoohooo! I hope there will be another one of these soon! hint, hint lol

Tracey said...

Congratulations Anjie :-)

(I am sooo jealous lol)

Hugs
Tracey
x

America said...

A big congrats to Anjie! And sorry to hear you had to go through all that trouble! What a wonderful prize! :)

tee said...

Congratulations Anjie!!

Karen if you would pop over to my blog I have something for you there
xx Tee

Louly said...

Oh well done Anjie! Lucky you!

Anjie said...

Oh WOW, I'm gobsmacked to say the least! Whoop Whopp. However, I can't find the link to email you! Boo Hoo

Wil said...

gefeliciteerd