Friday 10 April 2009

Bundle of Joy...

Have you seen the new Spring range of stamps by Rachelle Anne Miler? We received them for the shop last week (click here to see them) and I had to have a play with the new "Bundle of Joy" stamp. Coupled with that I just got the rest of the new Spellbinders dies in yesterday(here they are) and the 12" Borderbilities dies are gorgeous!!! I just had to use one. I also used some of our new lace on my card, it's just so gorgeous and I had been dying to use it. So a combination of quite a few new goodies here.

I used half of my Borderbilities border for the top.





I decided to decorate the inside too this time.
Here I have taken part of the image and matted it on a circle cut with a scallopedNestabilities die. I used the second half of my new Borderbilities die here.



I'll jot down exactly what I used here:
Bundle of Joy Rachelle Anne Miller stamp coloured with Copic markers
Nestabilites dies: Scalloped quare and Scalloped Circle
Borderbililties die: Classic Lace
Paper: Imaginisce Baby Powder, K&Co Itsy Bitsy Paper Pad, White and Blue ATC cardstock
Imaginisce Baby Powder Brad
Imaginisce Baby Powder Baby Boy Rub-Ons
Maya Road Sheer Flower coloured blue with a Copic marker
White Lace
Tim Holtz broken china Distress ink

Reminder: Today is the last day for the Copic candy (you have up until midnight). Wow we have received a huge amount of entries!!! The actual draw will take place Easter Monday so the very best of luck!!
Don't forget the new candy on our new Delectable Stamp blog.

TFL
xxx

16 comments:

Kim x said...

This card is gorgeous Karen. I love the stamp and the colouring of course. The embellishments are beautiful. Any new parents would be thrilled to receive a card like this.
Kim x

Lora said...

gorgeous card. Love that image and the border and well everything lol.
Lora x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Karen your card is gorgeous.Dianne xx

pickle said...

Fabulous card Karen. Love all the detial and especially what you have done with the inside
kerry x

Nora said...

Geez, Karen, the more new stuff I see you playing with, the more my "wish list" grows! *LOL* I really like the new images & the way you used this one is delightful.
Thanks for sharing all your fun new goodies with us!
~hugs~

Shelly said...

Oh wow! This is just beautiful! I love all your little details and your colouring is just perfect x

Mellie said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love the colours and what a cute stamp.

Bev said...

Absolutley gorgeous - I love the lace border, so effective x

Joey said...

Hiya Karen, wow, this is gorgeous, love the image and how you followed through to the inside. Joey.x

Murielle said...

Your card is Gorgeous!
The colours are wonderful and your image is marvelous
Lovely details.
Have a great weekend Easter!
Hugs, Mumur

Sanna F said...

What a cuuuuuuute card!

Louly said...

Karen that's beautiful! I have to have one of those lace dies! I'm off to do some shopping at yours later on, I'll look forward to it.

Lesley said...

aww this is gorgeous!!! Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the soft delicate colouring :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Lisa T said...

What a pretty card! I love those borderabilities.

Nicky said...

Brilliant card, love the colours and the the way you have done the inside too