Wednesday 11 March 2009

Copic Colour Challenge

My turn to set the colours for the Copic Challenge this week. I chose the following:

BG13 - Mint Green
YO8 - Acid Yellow
V06 - Lavender


I really like these colours together, a nice bright ensemble of frivolity :-)
As well as using the colours for my image I also coloured an old paper doily in V06 Lavender and a scalloped circle in BG13 Mint Green. The main card right at the back is also coloured with BG13, well edges only as that was all you would see.


Pine branches with my McGill punch, I seem to be using that a lot these days.

These were all the colours used:
Pop over the Copic Challenge blog and look at the outstanding work produced by the other DT members! There's a link in the sidebar.
TFL xx

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

wonderful card, love the colours really zingy. x

Louly said...

Another gorgeous card Karen, I love this colour scheme.