Friday 6 June 2008

UKS Retailers CJ

This is the last entry in the second UKS Retailers circle. It has been a bit of a rough ride but I have enjoyed making the entries. I now can't wait to see the entries in my own book.

The theme this time was "Pop Idol", but to be honest I have always been more of a rock chick so "Rock Idol" was more appropriate. The centrepiece on the first page folds out to reveal my writing.



Don't get me wrong, I love a ballad and have been known to play "I will always love you" over and over again for about 3 months, but my heart will always be with these great guys!

Basic Grey papers, fibres and black brads. I also used the new K&Co Rock Star Adhesive Chipboard - it arrived just in the nick of time.

2 comments:

Louly said...

That's amazing Karen! You rock! (I'm a bit of a rocker too xx)

Donna said...

Hi Karen, i'm flattered you asked if you could put my cat card in the gallery. By the way putting the cat on the back of the card was an accident lol, i just thought i'd let on i did it on purpose, i've now fixed it. x