Wednesday 21 May 2008

Birthday Girl!!

We have a little birthday girl in the house! My darling daughter is 10 today :o) Here is the card I made her. Each word circle describes something about her:

"Amber the brilliant cyclist"
"Amber the fabulous dancer"
"Amber the amazing pianist"
"Amber the sweetest little girl"

Check out our online classes on how to make these word cicles. I used Sakura Glaze pen (circles) and Stardust pen ("Is 10") to colour in the words - font "Jokerman". K&Co Hopscotch Girl Grand Adhesions used also, with a little Stickles glitter glue for sparkle.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy Birthday Amber I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Nicola.xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely lovely card, I'm sure Amber was really blown away.

Mellie said...

Gorgeous card.

Sarah C said...

I've missed Amber's birthday, so a happy belated one from me. Love this card. What a clever idea and a talented daughter xx