Saturday 17 May 2008

Another Birthday Party

I was looking at birthday cards yesterday as the girls are going to a party today - how expensive are they??!!! I quickly abandoned that idea and made one myself (well I should do anyway, right?). I always put the recipients name on the card when it is for a child, and it always delights. They just love seeing their name in print.


Glossy Accents used for balloons, age and name, Stickles glue dotted on background. Can't get the natural lighting today so had to use the flash. It does show the Glossy Accents though :o)

3 comments:

Sarah C said...

Looks really great Karen. You're right about children loving their name on cards. It shows that it was done for them and no-one else which makes it even more special xx

Mellie said...

You were going to buy. !!!!!!!!. Where's that frying pan? Lol I love this card and I bet Izzy did too.

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card, I bet Izzy loved it!