Friday 19 October 2007

Another Tag..

Thank you Jay for nominating me LOL. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

1. Done that

2. Seven Random facts:

  1. Pears give me terrible wind
  2. I had rheumatic fever when I was 14 and spent many months in hospital
  3. I tend to dissect food. When eating a Big Mac for example I'll eat the edge of the top bun first then the inside middle of the top bun and then the rest of it. After that I'll nibble the edge of the burger and carefully munch my way around as the burger get smaller and smaller.
  4. I never wear socks and walk barefooted indoors.
  5. I'm a capricorn and have many of the common traits
  6. I'm a terrible hoarder and hate to get rid of anything
  7. I love laying on the sofa, watching a film whilst munching a huge bar of Whole Nuts.

Now for my chosen seven. That's the toughest part really as I'm not really into the blogging scene. I'll have to come back to that.

That was blimming tough, but here are my chosen seven (in no particular order):

Caroline (laid yourself WIDE open when you posted the comment lol)
Pinky
Lorraine
Sam
Mel & Jill
Cheryl
Mellie

Now I'm off to alert them all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your first random fact made me laugh....phewwwwwy.....remind me not to stand down wind from you when you've had pears, lol!!
I've just picked a load of pears from my tree - fancy some? Although on second thoughts, perhaps not.......

Mellie said...

Thanks for the tag Karen. No, really thank you!!!!! Hmmmm, I'm as bad as you for knowing who to blog so I'm going to lie down and think. LOL

Love that card you made with DCWV Once Upon a Time pape. That is one of my favourite sheets from the stack. Gorgeous.

Pat said...

EEEEK.....what do I do now??

Pat said...

EEEEK.....what do I do now??

Pat said...

Well Ive answered Karen!!